CRUSH BUSINESS CHAOS AND FOCUS ON THE WORK THAT ACTUALLY GROWS YOUR BUSINESS WITH THE COMPLETE TRELLO VIDEO GUIDE
DOES RUNNING YOUR BUSINESS LEAVE YOU FEELING RUN OVER?
You've been living on caffeine, mac & cheese, and the kind of ambition your friends think makes you sorta crazy/sorta awesome. But the evening and weekend grind is finally starting to pay off. Your business baby is finding its legs.
There's just one little problem...
…the relief you thought would follow once you’d reached a certain stage in your business is nowhere in sight. Instead, you’re faced with a 2-mile-long task list, ever-greater demands on your time and constant tests of your organisational abilities.
Surely the answer is to add another new app to the toolkit…
...BUT AFTER TRYING WHAT FEELS LIKE ALL OF THEM, YOU FIND THAT:
- The lists you create in Asana suffocate you
- You can’t rely on Basecamp, because things get lost all the time
- You don’t dare add more information to Evernote, since it’s already where all your 'must-read' articles go to die...
You end up wasting time, energy, and money testing tools and moving information from one platform to another over and over again.
THE TOOLS AREN'T THE PROBLEM...
We know that because, after spending a crazy amount of money on tools we didn’t need, we discovered that what matters is knowing how to make the tools you have work for you & your business!
You can't buy more time (I know, shocker...)
So instead you need to find a way to:
- prioritize, and
INTRODUCING... TRELLO FOR SMALL BUSINESS
TRELLO is much more than just a free online task management tool...
...and Trello for Small Business is the video guide that provides you with a systematic approach to building repeatable processes that put your business growth on autopilot.
In Trello for Small Business you'll learn how to leverage Trello's amazing visual interface to get focused, stay organized and break projects down into achievable tasks, even if you’re prone to SQUIRREL!
So even if you're a creative with ideas flying out of the most unseemly places, with Trello as your single business hub, you’ll have a set of systems in place that enable you to get focused, make an impact, make money and still have time to Netflix & chill.
30-day, no-questions-asked money-back guarantee
WHAT DOES THE GUIDE COVER?
In Trello for Small Business, you’ll learn exactly how to manage virtually every aspect of your business using Trello.
The 6 modules below are just a small section of what's covered in the guide:
No more having EVERYTHING scattered across 101 different apps…
Trello for Small Business will guide you every step of the way as you create a single central operations hub for your business.
- step-by-step instructions
- in-depth Trello video tutorials
- Trello example boards
- Trello board templates…
…Trello for Small Business will help you finally rid yourself of the stress of having to manage all of the moving parts of your business in a range of different tools and apps with their idiosyncrasies, learning curves and price tags.
Most importantly, you'll develop a systems mindset that will help you adapt and modify each Trello board to match your business and your specific needs.
AFTER COMPLETING THIS GUIDE YOU'LL HAVE...
- A bulletproof client onboarding process that keeps you, your clients and your team members on track
- A repeatable system for generating new leads, nurturing relationships, and turning peer crushes into collaborative partners
- An editorial calendar that helps you create consistent blog posts and social media content faster
- A system for decluttering your inbox, turning emails into tasks, and making sure emails don't fall through the digi-cracks
- A way to organize business expenses and bookkeeping tasks in one convenient place
- Weekly tasks lists to help you do #allthethings from client management to professional development to creating new products and services
- Customizable Trello board templates for growing your business with guest posting or getting the most out of those online courses you buy
- Plus personal productivity systems that help you find time for errands, hobbies, and fam jam s by helping you work with your natural energy levels
Trello is the perfect tool for everything from client management & organizing projects to streamlining recurring tasks and taming your email inbox.
BONUS TRELLO WORKFLOWS AND TEMPLATES
Trello for Small Business doesn’t just offer you step-by-step guidance on how to systematize your business! As an exclusive bonus you’ll also get access to 12 Trello board templates you can copy into your Trello to instantly level up your business and personal productivity!
GET INSTANT ACCESS TO CUSTOMIZABLE TRELLO TEMPLATES INCLUDING:
- Taming email overload
- Guest blogging process
- Central business hub
- One-off clients
- Private client management
- Client pipeline and onboarding
- Keep in touch/Relationship nurturing
- Package/Project clients
- Weekly task list
- Editorial calendar
STREAMLINE YOUR PERSONAL LIFE WITH WORKFLOWS FOR:
- Stress-free, simplified travel
- Making parenting a breeze (no, we can’t help with deciding whose turn it is to get up and deal with the tears…)
- Managing your studies like a boss
…you’ll even learn how to get maximum value out of those online courses that have been collecting dust 'til now…
TAKE A SNEAK PEEK INSIDE THE TRELLO VIDEO GUIDE
GET VIP ACCESS TO THE SYSTEMS MATTER COMMUNITY HUB
Running a small business on your own can leave you feeling like the Lone Ranger. Sometimes you really need to bounce your ideas and processes off others and share those struggles and wins with people on the same path as you.
The Systems Matter VIP Community is the place to interact with your fellow business owners as you design and implement systems that take your business to the next level.
You’ll have access to fresh perspectives, varying experience levels and thought-provoking ideas on how systems can help you get your business - and life - to where you want it.
Building a business you love takes time and commitment and a diverse set of skills - the VIP Community allows you to tap into the experience and skills of your fellow business owners.
CRUSH THE CHAOS. RUN YOUR WHOLE BUSINESS IN A SINGLE FREE TOOL
30-day, no-questions-asked money back guarantee
WHAT MAKES TRELLO FOR SMALL BUSINESS DIFFERENT?
Sure, you could watch a ton of YouTube videos showing you how to use this or that feature of Trello, but where Trello for Small Business is different is that we show you the real-world applications of those features.
You’ll discover how you can use Trello to actually do something that matters in your business, instead of just being walked through abstract scenarios.
Our goal is to teach you principles and a systematic way of thinking so you can always figure out how to put the right systems in place for your unique business.
Once you develop that systematic approach, you’ll be able to adjust your processes - and the way you use Trello - as your business grows.
WHO IS THE GUIDE FOR?
JUST GETTING STARTED?
THIS GUIDE WILL:
- Introduce you to Trello, its basic functionality, the way It organizes information & the kinds of work it can help you optimize
- Show you how to effectively handle everything from client intake & project management to personal productivity and email overload
- Show you how you can adapt Trello to work for you and your business
- Give you the exact Trello board templates we use to streamline our own business processes.
ALREADY USING TRELLO?
THIS GUIDE WILL:
- Help you implement a simple, repeatable system to stay organized and in control as your business grows
- Ensure you develop a systems mindset so you can collaborate with others, grow your team and do your best work
- Show you how to use Trello to make your days more productive and move the needle on projects that grow your business
- Extend your mastery of Trello so you can be more present at home, with your loved ones and in your creative projects
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR BUSINESS ONCE AND FOR ALL
30-day, no-questions-asked money back guarantee
SOMETIMES-ASKED QUESTIONS (SAQs)
Who is Trello for Small Business for?
Whether you’re totally new to Trello (or systems for that matter!), or a Trello and systems veteran, you’ll get a huge amount of value from the Trello guide.
You'll discover how (and why) to put systems in place for pretty much everything - your email, financials, client intake process, programme launches. Hello, streamlined business.
Putting these systems in place will eliminate a huge amount of stress, duplicate work, confusion and conflict with your team. Better yet it will allow you to reclaim hours and hours of wasted time and the energy that gets siphoned away by soulless, repetitive tasks that do little more than keep you standing still,
Is this guide really worth $127
We should be arrested for making this guide available for $127. Say your effective hourly rate is $50/hr, the guide would pay for itself in less than 3 hours - which the email module alone will give you within 2 days.
Frankly, if you’re questioning the price of the guide, we suggest you do the maths on what inefficiency and doing the same tasks repeatedly is costing you, your business and your personal life.
What if I don’t use/don’t want to use Trello?
I already have way too many unfinished courses, why should I add another one to the pile?
The lack of a deadline is both the biggest strength and greatest weakness of a self-paced course. It’s too easy for it to get lost in your hard drive along with all the ‘must-read’ articles and ‘invaluable’ lead magnets you download.
A systematic approach is the answer, which is why we’ve included a section titled ‘how to get the most out of online courses’.
Does the Trello guide apply to my type of business?
The short answer?
A resounding ‘Yes’.
Whether you’re a baker, a dog walker, a ‘maker’, a graphic designer, a copywriter or a pottery masseuse (that’s a thing, right?) if you have a business there are things you do repeatedly and for which you need well-thought-out and clearly documented systems and processes.
The same applies to your personal life, from travel and studies to parenting and managing your household.
When does it start and finish?
Business (and life) has a way of throwing things at you when you least expect it to. That’s one reason why we’ve designed the guide to be self-paced, so you can approach it at your own speed, aligning with your specific knowledge level and systems needs.
That said, you certainly won’t be left on your own as we’ll be supporting you through the course material with emails and check-ins that help you dive deeper and tailor your systems.
Do I have limited-time access to the guide?
The Trello guide is an asset you’ll refer to over and over again as you business evolves and you’ll take something new from it each time. You'll have lifetime access to the guide both on online and on your mobile via the Teachable app, which you can download from the App Store.
You’ll be able to view and revisit the guide at any time and can even download the course videos for those rare, unfortunate moments when mobile/WiFi access isn’t available…
What exactly do I get when I purchase the Trello guide?
- 15+ done-for-you Trello board and process templates that you can tailor to your workflows
- Lifetime access to the course so you can refine your systems at your own pace
- 6 modules of highly actionable, in-depth video training with transcripts and resources
Do I need a Trello Gold plan to get value from the guide?
Absolutely not. The free version of Trello is a Rolls Royce on its own - no need to pimp it out in gold (we think gold looks tacky if we’re being honest…).
Every feature you need to master the systems that will rock your business is available in the 100% free version of Trello!
Who will be guiding me through the materials?
You’re in the safest of hands as you make your way through Trello for Small Business! Your systems guide will be ‘The Systems Chick’, Natasha Vorompiova, who has over over a decade of experience in building and developing custom systems for business big and small.
Natasha has helped business owners like Tara Gentile, Breanne Dyck, Marie Poulin and many (many) more give their businesses the systems overhaul that led to major growth - she’ll do the same for you.
Do you have a community or accountability support?
The Systems Matter Hub is under development and will be a vibrant, supportive community of your fellow small business owners working to implement transformative ways of working in their businesses.
We’ll also be on hand to provide accountability, individual support and to help you tailor your systems to your unique processes.
What if the guide and I don’t get along?
We’re confident that you’ll get along like a house on fire (when did a house being on fire become a good thing anyway?) but if, for any reason, you feel like you’re not getting value from the guide you can simply let us know within 30 days and we’ll send your money right back at’cha.
All we ask is that you
- Actually go through the materials
- let us know why you’re returning the guide so we can continually improve it.
I prefer videos over text/text over videos - does the guide cater to me?
While we talk about Trello for Small Business as a 'video guide', each module is packed with transcripts, worksheets, templates and step-by-step written guidance that match and build on the foundation of the videos. Whatever your preferred learning style and medium, Trello for Small Business has you covered.
I bought a previous version of the guide, will I get access to this one?
We’ve got an early adopter in our midst! If you bought a previous version of the guide simply contact us and we’ll get you set up with the new version in no time.