CRUSH THE CHAOS, FIND YOUR FOCUS AND UNLOCK REAL BUSINESS RESULTS WITH ONE SIMPLE TOOL
TRELLO FOR SMALL BUSINESS IS WAITLISTED
Enter your details below for early VIP access during our limited enrolment.
DOES RUNNING YOUR BUSINESS LEAVE YOU FEELING RUN OVER?
Your business is growing steadily. Ideas are in full flow and opportunities are popping up all over the place. It feels like the endless nights and weekends you've put into growing your business are finally starting to get traction.
Yet somehow the relief you thought would follow once you’d built your business to a certain level is nowhere in sight. Instead, you're faced with greater demands on your time and constant tests of your organizational abilities.
Surely the answer is the latest does-it-all app...
You sign up for 14-day trials of every project management tool you can find but none of them are moving the dial on the projects that matter to you.
AFTER TRYING WHAT FEELS LIKE ALL OF THEM, YOU FIND THAT:
- The lists you create in Asana suffocate you
- You can’t rely on Basecamp, because things get lost all the time
- Ontraport leaves your head spinning
- InfusionSoft requires taking out a new mortgage
- You don’t dare add more information to Evernote, since that's already where all your 'must-read' information goes to die...
You keep looking for new productivity apps & gadgets to help you manage your business more efficiently, but end up wasting time, energy, and money testing tools and moving information from one platform to another.
WE'LL LET YOU IN ON A SECRET...
The tools aren't the problem.
The reason we can say all of this with absolute certainty is that this is our story…
…And - after spending a crazy amount of money on tools we didn’t need & didn’t know how to use effectively - what we discovered is that sticking with a tool becomes effortless when you know how to make that tool work well for both you & your business.
INTRODUCING... TRELLO FOR SMALL BUSINESS
TRELLO FOR SMALL BUSINESS IS THE VIDEO GUIDE THAT PROVIDES YOU WITH A COMPREHENSIVE AND SYSTEMATIC APPROACH TO OPTIMIZING YOUR BUSINESS USING TRELLO.
LIMITED ENROLMENT TO TRELLO FOR SMALL BUSINESS OPENS SOON
Enter your details below to join the VIP Waitlist and be first to know when the limited enrolment opens!
All you need is Trello
You might have gotten started with Trello but got overwhelmed with all the templates or when the realities of running your business kicked in.
We promise that once you've discovered how Trello transforms your business, you won't look back!
The Trello app is much more than just a free online task management tool or a way of organizing projects.
In Trello for Small Business you'll learn how to organize and use Trello effectively. You'll transform Trello into your single business hub, putting you on the fast track to a business that makes an impact, makes you money & doesn’t consume your every waking hour.
TRELLO FOR SMALL BUSINESs will...
- Put you in control of your business and show you how using Trello can transform your productivity
- Teach you the systematic mindset that makes creating your own systems a breeze
- Give you step-by-step written instructions on how to use Trello with nearly 30 video tutorials
- Show you how to create your own business management hub so you can eliminate the overwhelming set of tools you’re using - and paying a fortune for
- Supply you with 15+ Trello board templates you can copy right into your Trello app
Trello is the perfect tool for everything from client management & organizing projects to streamlining recurring tasks and taming your email inbox.
WHAT DOES THE GUIDE COVER?
In Trello for Small Business, you’ll learn exactly how to manage virtually every aspect of your business using Trello.
Here’s a small selection of the topics covered in the guide
The Trello for Small Business guide includes:
- Clear, step-by-step instructions, transcripts, checklists and nearly 30 Trello video tutorials
- The Trello example boards and Trello board templates we’ve created for our own business.
Most importantly, you'll learn the systems mindset that will enable you to adapt and modify each Trello board to match your business and your specific needs.
WHAT MAKES TRELLO FOR SMALL BUSINESS DIFFERENT?
You can watch a ton of videos showing you how to use this or that feature of your favourite tools, but where Trello for Small Business is different is that we show you the real-world applications of those features.
You’ll discover how you can use Trello to actually do something that matters in your business, instead of just being walked through an abstract scenario.
Our goal is to teach you principles and a systematic way of thinking so you can always figure out how to put the right systems in place for your unique business.
Once you develop that systematic approach, you’ll be able to adjust your processes - and the way you use your chosen tool - as your business grows.
CRUSH THE CHAOS AND START OPTIMIZING YOUR BUSINESS
Enter your details below to get on the Trello for Small Business VIP Waitlist. You'll qualify for extra goodies + be first to know when limited enrolment opens.
WHO IS THE GUIDE FOR?
JUST GETTING STARTED?
THIS GUIDE WILL:
- Introduce you to Trello, its basic functionality, the way It organizes information & the kinds of work it can help you optimize
- Show you how to effectively handle everything from client intake & project management to personal productivity and email overload
- Teach you the principles behind effective systems so you can adapt Trello to work for you and your business
- Give you over 15 of the exact Trello board templates we use to streamline our own business processes.
ALREADY USING TRELLO?
THIS GUIDE WILL:
- Help you implement a simple, repeatable system you can use to stay organized and in control as your business grows
- Ensure you develop the systems mindset that will enable you to collaborate with others, grow your team and do your best work
- Show you how you can leverage Trello to make your days more productive and move the needle on projects that grow your business
- Show you how to extend your mastery of Trello so you can be more present at home, with your loved ones and in your creative projects