...you had a process in place for your emails, your financials, your client intake, your editorial calendar and your program launches all in one elegant, easy-to-use place?
TURN ASANA INTO YOUR SINGLE BUSINESS HUB WITH OUR ASANA VIDEO GUIDE
With the Asana for Small Business video guide you'll discover how to:
- See ALL aspects of your day-to-day operations at a glance in one central, easy-to-access location
- Focus on the priority projects that help you progress faster and profit more in your business
- Eliminate the headache, time, and wasted money that comes with juggling an array of unnecessary tools
- Power through your tasks and projects, manage your workflow, declutter your inbox and build relationships with your customers and industry crushes
30-day, no-questions-asked money-back guarantee
PASS YOUR 101 HATS OVER TO ASANA
You’ve spent so much time playing the business productivity app field without finding “The One” and committing to it, that you cringe thinking about just how much time and energy you’ve wasted in the process.
It's like an episode of The Bachelor on repeat... (ugghhh)
Maybe you’ve fallen into the trap of thinking that spending more time on marketing is the key to reviving a business in danger of flatlining. But all the marketing in the world will be little more than a band aid if you don’t know how to run your business effectively.
You’ll get stuck in the grind, risking burnout and never having time to actually achieve your goals because your systems are a mess.
And with the ever-expanding range of tools and apps to choose from (all with a steep learning curve attached…) it’s no surprise your business sometimes feels as organized as a discount movie bin.
MEET ASANA FOR SMALL BUSINESS - YOUR NEW BUSINESS BESTIE
ASANA IS ONE OF THE BEST FREE TOOLS FOR ONLINE TASK MANAGEMENT...
...and Asana for Small Business is the video guide designed specifically for small business owners like you.
This is the only video guide on the market that provides you with a comprehensive approach to using Asana to predictably grow your business.
The systematic approach you'll discover in Asana for Small Business will give you the exact roadmap to freeing up more time to work ON your business while knowing exactly what to focus on next so you can progress faster and profit more.
MASTER THE ASANA FEATURES THAT MATTER TO YOUR BUSINESS
Go from involuntary workaholic to time management Jedi (the force is strong with this one…).
You'll FINALLY get back to living your life (or bingeing on your latest Netflix obsession), no judgement).
TURN REPETITIVE TASKS INTO A SYSTEM. GET ALL THE THINGS DONE
30-day, no-questions-asked money-back guarantee
WHAT DOES THE GUIDE COVER?
In Asana for Small Business you'll cover every area you need to create - and grow - a small business that rocks.
The comprehensive Asana guide shows you how to use Asana for everything from project management and consistent blogging to systematically generating high-quality leads.
The 6 modules below are just a small sample of what's included in the guide.
AFTER COMPLETING THIS GUIDE YOU'LL HAVE:
- A single versatile hub for ALL of your business’ moving parts
- A predictable, reliable system for generating leads, nurturing relationships and creating loyal, long-term customers
- A streamlined client intake and onboarding workflow that makes managing client projects a breeze
- An Asana editorial calendar that makes your blogging and social media activities consistent and impactful
- Easy-to-manage task lists for managing all of the important processes in your business, from product development and launches to ongoing professional development
- A simple email management system that will transform your inbox from biohazard to walk in the park
- Easy-to-customize Asana templates for managing contacts, guest posting, client management and delegating
- Personal productivity workflows to help you rock parenting, travel, hobbies and even being the teacher’s pet with your studies
BONUS TEMPLATES AND WORKFLOWS
In addition to the comprehensive video and text guide, you’ll also get invaluable Asana templates that will instantly boost your productivity in both your business and personal life.
Get INSTANT access to powerful business templates including:
- Guest blogging process
- New contacts
- Turning Asana into an agile CRM
- Systematic relationship building and nurturing
- Client onboarding process
- Long and short-term client project management
- Package client management
- Meeting agendas
- Client and team onboarding and collaboration
- Weekly task list management
- Workload management
- Turning Asana into a complete business hub
POWER YOUR PERSONAL LIFE WITH TEMPLATES FOR:
- Totally organized, no-stress travel
- Super-powered parenting (and they said this stuff was hard...)
- Personal (and business) expense management
- Organized, effective studying that gets results
We even included a section on getting the most out of online courses (how meta...)
A SNEAK PEEK INSIDE ASANA FOR SMALL BUSINESS
ACCESS THE EXCLUSIVE SYSTEMS MATTER MEMBERS COMMUNITY
Success in your business won’t come from rote application of paint-by-numbers formulas but rather from applying (and adapting) proven strategies and taking action.
Asana for Small Business is designed to help you do exactly that and, with our upcoming exclusive VIP community, you’ll also have access to the:
- Encouragement and
- Personalized feedback…
…of a community of your fellow inspirational small business owners and entrepreneurs.
WHO IS THE ASANA GUIDE FOR?
JUST GETTING STARTED?
THIS GUIDE WILL:
- Open your eyes to ways to use Asana you hadn’t thought of before
- Give you templates for all of your essential business systems in Asana without adding more complex, expensive tools to your toolbox
- Teach you hacks to use Asana more efficiently and to its full potential
ALREADY USING ASANA?
THIS GUIDE WILL:
- Introduce you to a simple, repeatable system you can use to stay organized and in control
- Give you the confidence to take on the big, audacious projects that will take your business to the next level
- Introduce you to our best tips for using Asana at work and beyond
WHAT MAKES ASANA FOR SMALL BUSINESS DIFFERENT?
We know how busy you are.
Just like you, we're small business owners with too many things to do and not enough time to do them. It's enough to leave you feeling steamrolled on a daily basis.
That's why we're not inviting you to do yet another course.
The last thing you need is another bloated $2000, 6-week 'intensive program' that completely ignores the fact that your business isn’t the same as anyone else’s!
Frankly there are already way too many 'click-here-click-there’ walkthroughs and cookie cutter templates. If that's what you're after, you're in the wrong place.
If, on the other hand, you're looking for:
- concrete examples of super-relevant systems in action
- the methods you need to evolve your systems and tweak your workflows
- the systems that will empower you to use Asana to make an impact where it matters
...then you're right where you should be.
HARNESS THE POWER OF ASANA TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS FASTER
30-day, no-questions-asked money-back guarantee
SOMETIMES-ASKED QUESTIONS (SAQs)
Who is Asana for Small Business for?
Asana newbies and rockstars alike.
Our Asana guide is ideal for you if you’re ready to reclaim your time, get more of the right stuff done and finally stop being the bottleneck stopping your business from growing.
Whether you’re totally new to Asana or already using it in your business you’ll be guided step-by-step through the implementation of tried and tested systems for pretty much everything - your email, financials, client intake process, programme launches.
How will I benefit from the guide?
You’ll streamline and systematize just about every aspect of your business, empowering you to do the work that really matters while eliminating the time you’ve been wasting on mindless, repetitive tasks that do little more than keep you in the same place.
Does the Asana guide apply to my type of business?
Yes. (You can stop reading here if you like).
No matter your industry, from accountancy and graphic design to jewellery, dog walking or making coffee for hipsters, if you have a business, you need streamlined systems and documented processes.
Your personal life is no different, whether you’re a parent, a student, a traveller or an Airbnb host.
Is this guide money well spent?
Do you know how much inefficient (or non-existent) systems and processes are costing you each and every day? If you don’t, we’d suggest doing the sums on how much time you’re wasting doing the same work repeatedly - and how much that’s costing you, both from a business and a personal perspective.
If, for example, you charge $50 an hour for your services, the email management module alone will more than pay for the guide in less than 2 days so yes, $127 for this guide is money extremely well spent.
So what exactly am I getting in the Asana guide?
- 15+ done-for-you Asana process templates that you can tailor to your workflows
- Lifetime access to the course so you can implement and fine-tune your systems at your own pace
- 6 modules of highly actionable, in-depth video training with transcripts and resources
Do I need an Asana premium subscription?
The free version of Asana is extremely powerful and we’ve designed the guide to do everything you could possibly need it to within the free version. Running a small business is costly enough as is without additional monthly subscriptions!
Who is the course instructor?
You'll be guided step-by-step by a true systems pro; The Systems Chick, Natasha Vorompiova. The founder of Systems Rock, Natasha has helped business owners like Tara Gentile, Breanne Dyck, Marie Poulin and many (many) more give their businesses a systems overhaul that led to major growth.
We’re thrilled to be working with Natasha to develop, fine-tune and constantly improve the guide as the challenges of running your business evolve.
Do you have a community or accountability support?
We’re currently developing a vibrant community of inspirational small business owners who will be learning and implementing along with you, providing accountability and sharing their knowledge. You’ll benefit from the support of others who will help you tailor and implement systems that get you real results in your business.
What if I’m unhappy with the course?
We’re confident that you won’t be but if, within 30 days of purchasing the course, you feel like the guide isn’t delivering on the promises we’ve made, simply let us know and we’ll refund your money. All we ask is that you let us know why you’re returning the guide so we can continually improve it.
I prefer learning from video/from transcripts and examples. Does the guide cater for my preferred learning style.
Each of the guides 6 modules is packed with videos, transcripts, templates and exercises so you can apply the material to the real-life scenarios that matter to your business. There’s no dry theory here! So whatever your preferred medium or learning style, Asana for Small Business has you covered.
I already have way too many unfinished courses, why should I add another one to the pile?
There’s a problem with self-paced learning: a lack of urgency caused by the absence of deadlines.
Before you know it you’ve got a bunch of courses bought with the best intentions but which you never watched more than a few videos of.
The solution is a systematic approach to learning and professional development. That’s why why we’ve included a section titled ‘how to get the most out of online courses’.
Is there a start and end date?
Not all good things come to an end! The guide is 100% self-paced so you can decide where to start and when to jump in to each section. We will, however, be supporting you through the course material with emails and check-ins that help you dive deeper and tailor your systems.
How long do I have access to the course?
Once you've purchased Asana for Small Business you'll have lifetime access to it, both online and through the Teachable mobile app so you can view, review and revisit the guide whenever and however you like.
You'll even be able to download all of the course videos and watch them offline. The time you spent waiting for cat videos to buffer can now be put to productive use!